***CLOSED – WINNER IS CHRISTINE ANDREWS***
Olive it! is giving one lucky winner the chance to bag two places on an exclusive culinary masterclass with celebrated Spanish chef Omar Allibhoy. Hailed by Gordon Ramsay as the “Antonio Banderas of cooking”, he will host an exclusive hands-on cookery tuition session teaching a variety of tapas inspired recipes using everyone’s favourite Mediterranean ingredient… table olives!
Learn how to use the mouth-watering flavours of olives to add a twist to everyday dishes at culinary hotspot Giovanni’s Cookery School, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. The bespoke class will take place on Friday 13th November (12.30-3.30pm) with guests cooking up a variety of exciting dishes before sitting down to enjoy sampling a mouth-watering feast accompanied by carefully selected wines.
To enter, click the link below, log-in via Rafflecopter and leave a comment on this blog post – this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by visiting The Rare Welsh Bit or Olive It! UK on Facebook, following The Rare Welsh Bit or Olive It! UK on Twitter, following The Rare Welsh Bit on Instagram or by tweeting a link to the giveaway.
This prize draw is a joint promotion by The Rare Welsh Bit and Olive It! UK
Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw starts on Saturday 31st October 2015 at 12.00am midnight (GMT).
2. This prize draw ends on Saturday 7th November 2015 at 12.00am midnight (GMT).
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except for the families of the sponsor and the promoter and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
4. Entrants must log in to Rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog post this prize draw is advertised on – this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by visiting The Rare Welsh Bit or Olive It! UK on Facebook, following The Rare Welsh Bit or Olive It! UK on Twitter, following The Rare Welsh Bit on Instagram or by tweeting a link to the giveaway.
5. Any invalid entries will be disqualified (eg. if you confirm that you’ve commented on my blog post or followed me on Twitter/Instagram, but I check and find out that you haven’t)
6. One winner will receive two complimentary places on a cooking masterclass with Spanish chef, Omar Allibhoy. The prize is only valid at Giovanni’s Cookery School, Cardiff on Friday 13th November 2015 from 12.30pm – 3.30pm and the winner must be available to attend the class on this date.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter.
8. The winner will be notified by email and announced on my blog (www.therarewelshbit.com) and social media channels within 24 hours of the prize draw ending (ie. by Sunday 8th November 2015 at 12.00am midnight, GMT).
9. Due to the time restrictions for this prize, if the winner is unable to attend or has not responded by Wednesday 11th November 2015 at 11.59pm (GMT), a new winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and announced on my blog and social media channels.
10. This prize draw is in no way endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with Facebook or Twitter