The Rare Welsh Bit has teamed up with the UK’s most popular cookery school, L’atelier des Chefs to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a street food cookery class for two! Self-proclaimed as London’s ‘ultimate cook & dine experience’, L’atelier des Chefs has two branches in the capital, in Oxford Circus and in St Paul’s.
The cookery school runs hundreds of classes a month, ranging from 30 minutes to four hours in duration. Last year, over 30,000 people attended the school to learn how to master a wide range of cuisines and skills, earning L’atelier des Chefs a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Taught by professional chefs with international experience, some of whom have previously worked in Michelin-star restaurants, the classes cover a range of cuisines and skills including Thai, Moroccan, Japanese, French, Italian, Sweet Pastry, Knife Skills and more.
Win a Street Food cookery class for two at either the St Paul’s or the Oxford Circus branch of L’atelier des Chefs, on any date of your choice! To enter, simply follow the instructions via Rafflecopter below:
L’atelier des Chefs at Oxford Circus, London
10 Wigmore Street
(020) 7499 6580
L’atelier des Chefs at St Paul’s, London
10 Foster Lane
(020) 7796 0110
This prize draw is a joint promotion between The Rare Welsh Bit and L’atelier des Chefs.
Terms and conditons
1. This prize draw starts on Monday 7th December 2015 at 12.00am midnight (GMT).
2. This prize draw ends on Monday 21st December 2015 at 12.00am midnight (GMT).
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except for the families of the sponsor and the promoter and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
4. Entrants must log in to Rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog post this prize draw is advertised on – this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by visiting The Rare Welsh Bit on Facebook, following The Rare Welsh Bit on Twitter or Instagram or by tweeting a link to the giveaway.
5. Any invalid entries will be disqualified (eg. if you confirm that you’ve commented on my blog post or followed me on Twitter or Instagram, but I check and find out that you haven’t)
6. One winner will receive two complimentary places on a Street Food cookery class with L’atelier des Chefs, London. The prize can be claimed at either the St Paul’s or the Oxford Circus branches, on any available date. The winner will not be able to substitute the Street Food cookery class for another type of cookery class.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter.
8. The winner will be notified by email and announced on my blog (www.therarewelshbit.com) and social media channels within 48 hours of the prize draw ending (ie. by Wednesday 23rd December 2015 at 12.00am midnight, GMT).
9. If the winner is unable to attend or has not responded by Saturday 23rd January 2016 at 12.00am (GMT), a new winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and announced on my blog and social media channels.
10. This prize draw is in no way endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.